How to delete the photos?
You can delete any photo by going to your profile, tapping the photo you want to delete and
following the tips on the pop-up window. However, you have to keep at least one photo to get
more attention and matches.
Why does it ask me to expand search while I am browsing profiles?
When there are no more recommended profiles, this page will show up. In such situation, we
would suggest you edit the discovery setting options like age, distance to expand the search
range to get more recommended profiles.
Why was my photo removed? Why has the order of my photos been changed?
We work hard to ensure that Lovee is a safe and empowering platform for all of our users. We
review all profiles and photos manually. While doing this, we will set the clearest and most
attractive one as your Profile Photo to help you get more matches. And we will also remove
How to get my photo verified?
If you want to verify your photo, please go to your profile page and click the verify button.
In order to verify your photo successfully, please make sure:
1. Your FIRST Public/Private photo clearly shows your face(no sunglasses) and you are the only one in the photo.
2. Your selfie(no sunglasses) is mimicking that sample pose.
If you have any question about getting your photo verified, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What photos should I upload to Lovee?
Your choice of photos will affect the first impression you make. Uploading the right photos
can effectively help you stand out and get more matches, here are some tips about right and
wrong photos to feature on your profile:
- Show your face with good light, make sure they are not blurry or out of focus, it can be a good start to help you get more matches as well.
- Upload recent photos of yourself, make sure you are the only one in the photos.
- Photos with animals, showing activities you enjoy doing & outdoor adventures are the best to show who you are.
- Confidence in yourself is sexy.
- Profiles with more than 3 photos get more Likes.
- Don't post nudity, lingerie, or other sexualised body parts, even if they're covered. No sex acts, even if simulated! Likewise, no photos, images, cartoons, illustrations or other artwork of sex acts, real or simulated. Unfortunately, sex toys, fetish gear and ropes and rope play aren't allowed.
- Don't upload photos of kids that you're not in the photo with them.
- Don't upload anything illegal or questionable.
- No photos of other humans, including celebrities or politicians (unless, of course, you're the person in the photo).
- No photos of guns, weapons or illegal drugs
- No self-harm, blood (or other bodily fluids), violence against other humans or animals, or any images, symbols or statements that are racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic or in any way bigoted, offensive and/or discriminatory.
- No solicitation, advertisement, or promotion of any kind.
We are not able to approve any promotional material, including
CashApp, OnlyFans, Premium Snapchat, and more
This is not a comprehensive list of content that we don't allow, and we reserve the right to take down other photos that we consider inappropriate or forbidden. Please note that uploading prohibited content may result in a temporary or permanent block from Lovee.