Last updated: May 11, 2020
Welcome to Lovee.co and Lovee's mobile and web-based applications (the "Service"). We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the integrity of any personal information that we collect about you while you access or use our services.
The Lovee dating app, our website, and our services are not intended for anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any personal information through the Lovee Dating app, our website, or our services. If you suspect that a user is under the age of 18, please immediately report the User's profile to to us in the Lovee dating app or contact us at support@Lovee.co.
We do not sell any of the personal information that we collect.
1. What personal information do we collect?
1) Information You Voluntarily Provide. We collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us through registration, or when you use of any of the features available on the Lovee Dating app, or when you visit our website Lovee.co. This may include your name, date of birth, gender, sexual orientation, email address, dating intention, partner preferences, photos, location, bio, relationship status, height, ethnicity, hair colour, eye colour, body type, school, occupation, income, if you have or want children, religion, zodiac sign, if you smoke, if you drink, if you use drugs, interests, social media account names, mixer groups you have joined, Lovee ID, email notification settings, push notification settings, online status, blocked users, chat messages (text or photo), public posts (text or photo), date requests, reason for deactivation, or phone number.
If you contact our support team using the email address support@Lovee.co, or the support or feedback options located in the Lovee Dating app, we collect your email address and the content of the email that you send to us. You may be requested by our support team to submit a debug log to troubleshoot an issue. The debug log collects information with regards to the last 500 errors, or interactions, you made in the app. Debug file information also includes network information, device information, and app version number.
We recommend and encourage you to think carefully about the personal information you disclose about yourself to other users. We do not recommend that you put email addresses, URLs, instant messaging details, phone numbers, full names or addresses, credit card or other financial details, national identity numbers, drivers' licence details or other sensitive information on your profile or in a chat message since such information may be open to abuse and misuse.
While you may voluntarily provide us with sensitive information about yourself such as your ethnicity, personal interests, religion or other sensitive information there is no requirement to do so. Photos that you post may also reveal more detailed information about yourself or your location. You should be cautious and review any photos you choose to post. Where you choose to post sensitive personal information about yourself the information you share is at your own risk.
2) Information We Automatically Collect. When you use the Lovee Dating app, we automatically collect and store certain information about your mobile device, location, and your activities within the app. This information includes type of device (model and manufacturer), operating system and version number, app version number, device ID, advertising ID (e.g., Android Advertising Identifier or Advertising Identifier for iOS), IP address, browser type, network type (WiFi or cellular), mobile service provider, internet service provider (ISP), time zone, language, and the date and time you accessed our services.
We may also include your GPS location (if you enabled location services), and/or location data derived from your IP address, such as postal code, city, state, and country. Your Facebook access token and/or Facebook user ID (if you registered or connected to your Facebook account) may also be included.
If you clicked on a Lovee ad, which ad you clicked on, the date and time you clicked on the ad, and what ad network that ad was displayed on will be included. If you made a purchase in the Lovee Dating app we record what product you purchased, the quantity purchased, the price of the product, the date and time the purchase was made, and the expiry time of the purchase (if applicable). Apple will provide us with a unique transaction ID, the subscription status, the payment status, and reason for subscription cancellation (if applicable). Google will provide us with a unique order ID, the subscription status, the payment status, and reason for subscription cancellation (if applicable). Neither Apple nor Google provide us with any personal information from your Apple iTunes or Google Play account.
As you use the Lovee Dating app we also collect data with regards to your actions within the app. This data may include the date, time, and location you opened the app, content you have liked or disliked, content you have shared and which third party networks you have shared the content to (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.), dates you have requested, confirmed, or cancelled, mixers you have created, joined, or left, if you have read, or deleted any messages, any changes made to your profile or account settings, and the date and time you deactivated your account.
2. How do we use the personal information that we collect?
We collect your Personal Data and other information to give every User of the Service a safe, optimal, and personal user experience. We may use information that we collect for the following purposes:
1) To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, to provide our services;
2) Create, maintain, customize, and secure your Lovee account;
3) Display your profile and content to other Lovee users so that you may interact with each other;
4) Enable, or add, any in-app purchase products to your Lovee account;
5) Provide customer support, respond to your inquiries, troubleshoot issues, manage our services, and respond to requests, questions, and/or comments;
6) Communicate with you about our services, including notifications based on your account settings, service announcements and/or administrative messages;
7) Help us better understand how our services are being used by identifying patterns and trends in usage, so that we are able to better design the Lovee Dating app and our services, and improve your experience on Lovee;
8) Identify and fix technical errors;
9) Maintain the safety, security, and integrity of the Lovee Dating app, our website, databases and services, and prevent, detect, identify, investigate, or respond to, potential or actual, claims, liabilities, criminal activity, fraud or malicious activity;
10) For testing, research, analytics, and product development, including to develop and improve the Lovee Dating app, website, and services;
11) To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations;
12) To achieve purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection;
13) For any other purpose with your consent.
3. Is my personal data shared with third parties?
1) In response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
2) To protect the rights and property of Lovee, its affiliates, or the public.
3) If we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
6) Lovee may forward any counter-notification that you submit pursuant to Terms of Service, and any related communications, to third parties.
We may anonymize or aggregate data collected through the Service and use and disclose it for any purpose.
4. How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
We work hard to protect you from unauthorized access to or alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks and regularly review our information collection, storage and processing practices to update our physical, technical and organizational security measures.
Although we use administrative, physical, and technical measures, which are consistent with industry recognized standards, to help protect the personal information you submit via our services from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet, email or mobile application transmission or method of electronic storage is ever fully secure or error free. You should use caution whenever submitting personal information through our services and take special care in deciding which personal information you provide us with.
5. How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
Please be aware that we may also be required to retain information for legal and accounting purposes.
6. How Do We Respond To Legal Requests or Prevent Harm?
We access, preserve and share your personal information with regulators, law enforcement or others in response to a legal request, such as a search warrant, court order or subpoena, if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so.
We will also access, preserve or share your personal information with regulators, law enforcement or others if we have a good-faith belief it is necessary in order to: detect, prevent and address fraud, unauthorized use of our services, violations of our terms or policies, or other harmful or illegal activity; to protect ourselves (including our rights, property or products), you or others, including as part of investigations or regulatory inquiries; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm.
7. Access to your information and account management
You may access and change your Lovee Account information at any time by visiting the " My profile " options and " My profile>Settings " sections of your Lovee Account. You may also contact us at support@Lovee.co for assistance if you want to access or change your Lovee Account information, or deactivate or close your Lovee Account.
9. How to contact us